If you are ordering the kit from outside of the United States (including U.S Military bases), then please call 1-800-887-7645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Water test kits are designed to make the testing process easy for you the customer. The kit includes return label and prepaid postage, sample information sheet, clean bottle for sample and packaging material.
- To take the water sample, run your tap for several minutes to clear the water from your pipes (about five minutes is sufficient) and fill the provided water bottle. Make sure the lid is secure, a piece of tape over the lid is preferred to keep it from coming loose in transit. Double check the information on the sample submittal form and make any necessary corrections. Use the bubble wrap sleeves to pack the water bottle, then place the bottle and submittal form back in the box. Securely tape the box closed for shipping, then place the return address label and return postage over the previous labels on the box. Drop the package off at your local post office.
- W-5A Brewer's Test: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Chloride, Iron, Sulfate, Nitrate, Electrical Conductivity, Est.Total Dissolved Solids, pH, Total Hardness (Lime), Total Alkalinity & Total Phosphorus.
- W-5 Household Complete: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Chloride, Sulfate, Nitrate, Fluoride, Iron, Electrical Conductivity, Est. Total Dissolved Solids, pH, Total Hardness & Total Alkalinity.
- W-6 Household: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Chloride, Sulfate, Nitrate, Electrical Conductivity, Est. Total Dissolved Solids, pH, Total Hardness (Lime) & Total Alkalinity.
- Ward Laboratories knows your water analysis is crucial for a successful brew day. Our QA/QC program includes participation in proficiency programs administered by CTS and NAPT.
- Results are emailed approximately one business day after the sample(s) are received.