Soil Enzyme List of References
PDF of information below: Soil Enzyme List of References
Soil Enzyme List of References
- Acosta- Martínez, V., and Harmel, R. D. 2006. Soil microbial ommunities and enzyme activities under various poultry litter application rates. Journal of Environmental Quality 35(4): 1309–18.
- Acosta- Martínez, V., and Tabatabai, M. A. 2011. Phosphorus cycle enzymes in Methods of Soil Enzymology. 161-172. Madison, WI: Soil Science Society of America.
- Allison, S. D. 2006. Soil minerals and humic acids alter enzyme stability: Implications for ecosystem processes. Biogeochemistry 81(3): 361–73.
- Allison, S. D., and Vitousek, P. M. 2005. Responses of extracellular enzymes to simple and complex nutrient inputs. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 37(5): 937–44.
- Bandick, A. K., and Dick, R. P. 1999. Field management effects on soil enzyme activities. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 31(11): 1471–79.
- Bellm C. W., Acosta- Martínez, V., McIntyre, N. E., Cox, S., Tissue, D., Zak, J. C. 2009. Linking microbial community structure and function to seasonal differences in soil moisture and temperature in a Chihuahuan desert grassland.
- Bolton, H., Elliott, L. F., Papendick, R. I. and Bezdicek, D. F. 1985. Soil microbial biomass and selected soil enzyme activities: Effect of fertilization and cropping practices. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 17(3): 297–302.
- Bowles, T. M., Acosta-Martínez, V., Calderón, F., and Jackson, L. E. 2014. Soil enzyme activities, microbial communities, and carbon and nitrogen availability in organic agroecosystems across an intensively-managed agricultural landscape. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 68: 252–62.
- Burns, R. G., DeForest, J. L. Marxsen, J., Sinsabaugh, R. L., Stromberger, M. E., Wallenstein, M. D., Weintraub, M. N., and Zoppini, A. 2013. Soil enzymes in a changing enviornment: Current knowledge and future directions. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 58:216-234.
- Caldwell, B. A. 2005. Enzyme activities as a component of soil biodiversity: A review.” Pedobiologia 49(6): 637–44.
- Deng, S. and Popova, I. 2011. Carbohydrate hydrolases in Methods of Soil Enzymology. 185-198. Madison, WI: Soil Science Society of America.
- Dick, R. P and Kandeler, E. 2005. Enzymes in soils in Encyclopedia of Soils in the Enviornment. 448-456.
- Dick, W. A. 1984. Influence of long-term tillage and crop rotation combinations on soil Enzyme activities. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 48: 569–74.
- Frankenberger, W. T., and Dick, W. A. 1983. Relationships between enzyme activities and microbial growth and activity indices in soil. Soil Science Society of America Journal 47(5): 945.
- Kandeler, E., Poll, C., Frankenberger, W. T., Tabatabai, M. A. 2011. Nitrogen cycle enzymes in Methods of Soil Enzymology. 211–45. Madison, WI: Soil Science Society of America.
- Lee, Y. B., Lorenz, N., Dick, L. K., and Dick, R. P. 2007. Cold storage and pretreatment incubation effects on soil microbial properties. Soil Science Society of America Journal 71(4): 1299.
- Mbuthia, L. W., Acosta-Martínez, V., DeBryun, J., Schaeffer, S., Tyler, D., Odoi, E., Mpheshea, M., Walker, F., Eash, N. 2015. Long term tillage, cover crop, and fertilization effects on microbial community structure, activity: Implications for soil quality. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 89: 24–34.
- Nanniperi, P., Giagnoni, L., Landi, L., Renella, G. 2011. “Role of Phosphatase Enzymes in Soil” Phosphorus in action – Biological processes in soil phosphurs cycling. Soil Biology (26): 215-243.
- Panettieri, M., Knicker, H., Murillo, J. M., Madejón, E., Hatcher, P. C. 2014. Soil organic matter degradation in an agricultural chronosequence under different tillage regimes evaluated by organic matter pools, enzymatic activities and CPMAS 13C NMR. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 78: 170–81.